Welcome To The Biggest Blogging Platform! Ready To Become an Author ? You write an article and post it on WikiFintech with your author bio (by linking to your site).
How it Work!
BECOME TO CONTRIBUTOR
Step 1: REGISTER
The first step to start working with WikiFintech is to register on our platform. First, you need to go through sign up process and With those details, you can directly login to the WordPress backend as an author.
Step 2: CREATE
Choose the category you want to write on. You are allowed to select any of your choice, Then create high quality content on chosen topic.
Step 3: SUBMIT
Once you finish writing your article, submit it for review. The article will be checked by our experts. Before submitting, try your best to avoid any kind of grammatical errors. The rest of the editing will be done by our experts. So yes, research more, worries less.
Step 4: PUBLISH
After reviewing your article by our experts, and if that has meet some of our content criteria, your article will be live on our site and we you send you notice through email.
Have a look at this Article guide!
How Will You Benefit Out Of Publishing Articles On WikiFintech?
- Build organic as well as relevant backlinks.
- Increase your website or blog authority.
- Boost SEO and Improve your SERP ranking.
- Gain more referral traffic that too targeted.
- Gain extensive reader base and more exposure.
Your article must meet these criateria!
- Content should be free from plagiarism, grammatical and spelling errors.
- Copy content is in no way acceptable. Content length should be minimum 800 words. It should be fresh.
- The content must be well researched, and of high- quality with prime examples, stats, proofs, etc.
- Have a killer title.
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bullet lists.
- Have an eye-catching conclusion.
- Every article should have at least a single featured image.
- You may include few more images or screen shares wherever necessary to make your content more interactive and detail.
- We do provide a nofollow link to your homepage, in the author bio section.
- Get a dofollow link in the body of the content. Anchor texts should not be a keyword or commercial phrases.
- Other External links must be from authority web pages with Zero spam score, and it should be more relevant to the content core.
- By submitting content, you will have to agree to respond to all our reader’s comments on your article once it comes live.
- Change the font or the font color, or use, or tags.
- Any affiliate links.
- Attach stock images to the post.
- Grammatical & sentence errors.
- More stop words and unnecessary words.
- Write the wrong information.
Over to you, any article without matching the above guidelines will not be considered. Moreover, we do have right to review, edit, improvise the text or links, though your article abides by everything above.